Thursday, December 09, 2004

Dick Cheney responsible for 9/11?

Michael C. Ruppert has done it again. He has unearthed some very interesting research pertaining to Rudy Guiliani's testimony to the Kean commission. More importantly a source(Arias)(whos brother was killed in the second tower that was hit) came forward and told him that there were multiple war games THAT DAY. They were overseen by Cheney and one was MULITPLE HIJACKINGS IN THE NORTHEAST OF THE COUNTRY!
Now I finally understand why they didn't scramble fighters. He also says he couldn't get a comment out of anyone about the $100,000 wired to Mohammed Atta by ISI chief Gen. Mahmud.

http://www.justicefor911.org/Appendix7_911OmissionsHearings_111904.php
Click on Part III


I'm sure there is a link somewhere down the blog, but you can got to http://www.copvicia.com Once there just go to search and type "lucy". The article that comes up is called "Lucy you got a lotta 'splainin to do". That is the most comprehensive timeline of 9/11 that has yet been constructed in my opinion. The 911 truth movement has been going on for some time and hopefully more people will READ as time goes on. Thats the reason most people don't really beleive any of these factual happenings cited from mass media sources, they are outlandish when told to you and individuals just DON"T READ. Reminds of Marshall McLuhan and his Post Literate society critique. Thats why the 1st link above is easy, all yah gotta do is listen, no reading, so click, download, listen, and enjoy waking up.

I'm halfway done with "Crossing the Rubicon" Ruppert's (massive)book and HOLY SHIT is like all I can say over and over. Everywhere a skeptic like myself says "oh yah where is the cite" he has a footnote with very strong pieces of evidence. Some of the interviews he publishes and the articles he cites are just plain incredible, there is no doubt in my mind that the attacks on 9/11 at the very least were allowed to happen by the most powerful in the government and intelligence community and at the most: actively supplied with money and specific Wargames intel by ISI and US intelligence agencies respectively. I'm gonna do a review and breakdown of the book when I finish it, try to compile some of the best cites I gleaned from the book, if you are not indefinetly broke like myself I suggest yah purchase it.

-Jimothy J. Jones

No comments: